SOFTBALL TEAM PARENT DIRECTOR
MARCH 31 ticket order deadline.
Padres Game order Instructions
Padres Game order form
Parade Line up
SATURDAY, March 10, 2018.....................................SOFTBALL PICTURE DAY
Pictures will be taken at Stagecoach Gym by Field #1 and will be scheduled around your game time that day.
Picture Order Form
THURSDAY, February 8, 2018 = 6:00 - 7:00 pm Mandatory Team Parent meeting from someone on the team. Stagecoach Gym meeting room. Learn how to make your girls experience being on a team a great one. Receive information materials about Opening Day, Padres Game night, Picture Day, Banners and bows and more!
January 31, 2018 *****Team Hoodie Sweatshirt orders:
Step 1: Go to teamsportsnc.com and use password to enter the site: teamsportsnc
Step 2: Select LCYO Softball
Step 3: Select the division of your player and follow the prompts to order.
Notes: Team Hoodie Sweatshirt color will match your players jersey color when you order through the Division. There is a Parent/League option that offers a black or white hoodie that anyone can order.
All orders through January 31 will be delivered early February through your players team.
In an effort to get players their customized hoodies while the weather is cool, orders that are customized will be delivered with the name on the back. Customized orders include player number and can be applied on the back once jersey numbers are distributed. A team parent or volunteer will facilitate the number application as a group with Teamsports should you want the number applied.
REGISTER To become a Team Parent:
1) From your personal LCYO account, scroll to the bottom and select volunteer/coach.
2) Select the adult who will be the volunteer and then select Team Parent.
3) Select the softball division you would like to be the Team Parent for.
4) Register again in another division if you want to coach or be the team in more than one division.
5) After you have registered, the Team Parent Director will be able to assign you to your childs team where you will have communication tools for the team.
6) Thank you for your volunteering! You make a difference.